Export to Indonesia
We're able to offer new and pre-owned vehicles, or a unique car at your request, from our own stockpile of vehicles. Bespokes of London have numerous years of experience when it comes to importing cars to Indonesia. Because we arrange everything in our UK office we're able to provide aftermarket items professionally fitted to your vehicle or source an uncommon model not usually found in Indonesia. Thanks to our enviable connections in the automobile industry we can arrange for your car to be commissioned and built in accordance with your specifications or you can choose a vehicle from our collection for quicker delivery. In the event that we don't have what you're searching for in our current stock we can search the national manufacturing database and match your specifications to what you're looking for. Alternatively, you can use our car configurator to design your dream car, the enquiry will then be sent to us and we can begin sourcing the vehicle and thanks to our relationship with all major manufacturers, get your car at the best possible price.
Shipping from the UK
We have the ability to export vehicles of all dimensions. We take responsibility for all paperwork and checks necessary to import the vehicle from Ministry of Primary Industries clearance and Indonesian Transport Agency Structural Inspection clearance. These checks are all performed at the chosen port the vehicle is being shipped from. We offer shipping of the vehicle in either 20ft or 40ft containers, studies show this is the safest and most secure method exporting your vehicle.
- We arrange the collection of your vehicle from either the manufacturer or other reputable dealer and deliver the vehicle to our UK office for the inspection process.
- The vehicle is then inspected inside and out, photographed and prepared for export
- On arrival at the port it will be photographed once again and a gate-in survey completed. The report will then be sent to us before we pass it on to you
- To prevent complications in Indonesia the Ministry of Primary Industries Bio Security Standards for Indonesia will examine the vehicle
- The vehicle is then placed for its first preliminary structural check to the Indonesian Transport Agency standards by a professional independent company.
- Once cleared your car will be secured in its container and further pictures will be taken and sent to you to confirm the container number and ship it will be transported on
- Upon arrival in Indonesia the vehicle will be delivered to the centre of your choice
What our package includes:
- Delivery to the Port of Tanjung Priok (Jakarta)
- Delivery of the vehicle to a pre-agreed centre
- Ministry of Primary Industries Bio Hazard Inspection and clean if required
- Indonesian Transport Agency Structural Border Inspection
- Insurance cover whilst the vehicle is in our care
- UK clearances and handling